Services Provided by Astea:
- Customer management
- Depot repair
- Service management
- Asset management
- Scheduling optimisation
- Contract & warranty management
- Forward & reverse logistics management
- Mobile workforce management
Astea International is a global provider of end-to-end service management software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including; customer management, depot repair, service management, asset management, warranty management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimisation.
Astea’s solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy.
Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction
Astea has licensed applications to companies, around the world, in a wide range of sectors including Medical Device & Diagnostics; IT/High Tech Equipment; Imaging/Copiers/Office Equipment; Industrial Equipment; Scientific & Technical Instruments; HVAC; Process Controls & Instrumentation; Construction; Point of Sale Equipment; Telecommunications; Food Service Equipment; Fire & Security; Professional/IT Services; Property/Facilities Management Services; and Gaming/Leisure Equipment.
Our market-proven solutions enable companies to:
- Streamline and automate business processes
- Reduce the contract-to-cash cycle
- Identify incremental sales opportunities and improve revenue recovery
- Eliminate non-value added workflows
- Enhance resource utilisation and reduce downtime
- Coordinate efforts of sales, marketing and service organisations
- Improve compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contracts and warranties
- Synchronize every customer touch point for increased customer satisfaction
Resources from Astea
To remain profitable and successful, many organisations have invested in mobile technology and field service automation solutions – but how can you be sure you are deriving as much value as possible from that technology?
Download the white paper to learn how to:
- Uncover hidden potential by generating granular performance data
- Plug revenue leaks, improve customer satisfaction, and strengthen your competitive position
- Enable your organization to meet critical service-specific KPIs
Field service automation, machine-to-machine (M2M), and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are providing more data than ever before on technician efficiency, first-time fix rates, response times, parts usage, and billing. But data alone isn’t enough to act upon. What’s needed is insight, gained from Big Data and analytics tools that convert the data into actionable, real-time intelligence.
Download the white paper to learn how field service organisations have seen:
- Service profits increase by 18%
- Customer retention rates increase by 42%
- Service level agreement (SLA) performance increase by 44%
Mobile field service management solutions can create positive, proven business impact for your organisation, and create competitive differentiation.
This whitepaper explores mobility trends and emerging technologies to consider as part of your field service management roadmap, including:
- Artificial Intelligence and predictive analytics
- Proactive field service (via M2M and sensor technologies)
- Augmented reality/3-D and gamification
- …and more!