ServicePower Contact information:
Services Provided by ServicePower:
ServicePower, recognised by Gartner as a visionary in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, provides a global, connected, end-to-end field service management platform, which includes
- ServiceScheduling- industry leading optimised scheduling and routing software which provides true intra-day optimisation of field based resources
- ServiceMobility-cutting edge, device and OS agnostic mobile dispatching software
- Nexus FS-business management
- ServiceGPS-asset tracking software, integrated to both ServiceScheduling and ServiceMobility
- ServiceOperations-true multitenant SaaS 3rd party contractor dispatching and warranty claims payment software
- ServiceMarket-job dispatching software which also provides an on demand marketplace of vetted, credentialed technicians
- ServiceStats- in memory business intelligence for our entire platform
- M2M Connected Services-utilizes connected machine data to intelligently and automatically dispatch technicians for forecasted field based maintenance and real time repairs
- Smart Scheduling Broker-enables clients to intelligently mix multiple labor forces, including employed and 3rd party to achieve desired business goals
- ServiceOutsourcing-outsourced service management provided by the ServicePower team of field service leaders, using our software platform
All about ServicePower:
ServicePower provides connected field services solutions that bring together the customer and the dispatch centre, technician, claims and warranty processes, parts, the contracted workforce, assets, mobility, business intelligence, and social collaboration.
ServicePower connects all aspects of the field service value chain through the use of innovative technology that accelerates business efficiency gains and customer satisfaction while reducing costs. ServicePower is uniquely positioned to offer connected field services solutions on one underlying and consistent platform.
This is the ServicePower difference.
Latest videos from ServicePower:
Connected Field Service Solutions:
Latest resources from ServicePower:
Field Service Management – the changing technology landscape
A detailed exploration of the trends, technologies and emerging business models appearing in field service including a look at the key field service trends, the confusing field service management landscape, flexible field service management software and a look at the Gartner Magic Quadrant for field service management…
Click here to read more…
Schedule Optimisation: Things aren’t equal
The world of schedule and route optimisation has been with us for many years. ServicePower is one of the longest-standing vendors who helped innovate and develop the market and its identity. The Mobile Workforce Management market maybe isn’t as established yet as the more traditional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) counterparts but it is fast-growing in terms of maturity, acceptance, and demand.
Latest news and feature from ServicePower: