Field Service News Podcast: ServiceMax’s Dave Hart – from service engineer to European VP of Service
Welcome to the second edition of our Field Service News podcast. This month we are joined by ServiceMax’s Vice President of Global Customer Transformation, Dave Hart who has an incredible background in the field service industry having worked his way up from field service engineer through to European Vice President of Service before joining ServiceMax where he is able to give his clients the benefit of 30 years worth of experience.
Tapping into that experience we talk to Dave about some of the key challenges he faced throughout his career as well as taking the opportunity to get some excellent advice from a man who has ‘been there and done it’ when it comes to developing successful field service teams.
Download the full podcast now for free to hear Dave’s advice on:
- How best to approach choosing a new service management solution
- Deciding whether optimised scheduling is the right move for your company
- Getting the buy-in from your mobile workforce after implementing a new system.
- What challenges need to be addressed when moving from cost centre to profit centre
- What technologies you should be looking to as the future of field service
To hear the full interview and see how Dave responds to these questions plus many more click the link below and complete the very brief registration to download the podcast for free!