The not-for-profit knowledge sharing group the Service Community, has announced their next event will hosted by GE Power at their new Stafford Location on the 16th October 2018…
The event will run from 11.00 – 16.00 and include a light lunch.
You can sign up by emailing us at email@example.com
- Meet 10.30 for 11.00 Start
- Welcome & Service in GE
- Service Challenges in GE Power
- Creating Service focus in a successful product business – Ross Townsend – Business Manager Ishida
- Ishida is already a successful packaging equipment business. Ross will share his experience of the challenges of developing advanced services in an environment where the product is king. We will have an opportunity to discuss what is working, but also what is not, so this should be a great conversation for those driving change in product orientated businesses
- Networking Lunch
- Selling Service Value – Leon Sijbers Service Director at GE Power
- One of the biggest challenges of selling business is to identify and quantify the pain points in your customers. Leon is an expert in identifying these pain points and then selling value to close the service deal. He will share with us his own approach which he has developed over the past 10 years in service sales. An excellent session for anyone developing a service sales team
- Buying Advanced Services and the relevance of a new Service Standard
- This session will provide insights from one of the most sophisticated buyers of services such as a availability contracts, as to how services are bought, and why the recently published British Standard ‘Through-life engineering services – Adding business value through a common framework – Guide’ (PAS280) is a must read for all professionals involved in servitisation of industrial businesses.
- Networking break
- Assets & Service Data Gravity – Mark Homer: GE Digital
- Vanson Bourne recently carried out a research programme on behalf of ‘ServiceMax from GE Digital’ aimed at understanding on the importance of service data in managing assets. Mark Homer will share the results and the insights learned.
- 16.00 Meeting Close
Field Service News will be in attendance to report from the event and we hope to see you there also
Be social and share