A Supervisor app has been added to its FieldMaster mobile applications suite by Trimble to help managers stay efficient and effective on the go by empowering them to do more work in the field and manage their day-to-day operations remotely.
With the FieldMaster Supervisor app, managers can leave the office and still have visibility into their fleet and mobile workers from their smartphone or tablet. “Mobility is an increasingly valuable tool for field service organisations,” said John Cameron, general manager of Trimble’s Field Service Management (FSM) division. “It allows a traditional office role to move into the field and still access up-to-date information about the performance of the field operation. The result is a more effective operation where managers in the field have the information they need at their fingertips.”
FieldMaster Supervisor is available with Trimble Fleet Management and Trimble Work Management solutions.
Key features include:
- Viewing all locations of your entire team on a map
- Seeing each team member’s job progress, including tasks at risk
- Finding the nearest worker to another team member or customer
- Navigating to key locations using turn-by-turn directions
- Inspecting job performance and documenting status in the field
- Receiving important vehicle and driver performance alerts in real-time
FieldMaster mobile applications are a core component of FSM’s integrated suite of field service management solutions that includes Fleet Management, Work Management and Driver Safety. It also includes a Technician app which is an advanced collaboration tool for mobile technicians that allows them to receive, access and update job information in real-time for improved effectiveness on the job.
The mobile apps are available from the Google PlayStore and the Apple App Store.