- This event has passed.
FSN ThinkTank Session: Building a Sense of Community Amongst Our Technicians
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Best practices for building a sense of community amongst our technicians
- How often should our technicians together, what type of activity – team bonding? Workshops?
- Should this be region by region or business wide?
- For those organisations who operate a dealer network, how much of the responsibility is OEM and how much is dealer?
- What are the benefits? Tech retention? Improved productivity?
- What are the challenges? Taking staff away from mission critical day-to-day?
- Can such communities be built digitally or is the human-to-human element essential?