Understanding the day-to-day use of remote service tools in service delivery
In the field service sector there has been much discussion about remote service delivery…
At Field Service News we have looked at the topic from a strategic perspective, explored a number of the key technologies and explored how to achieve fast adoption rates across both employees and customers alike.
Now as we continue to help our industry better understand this seismic shift in how we approach service and maintenance, we take a pragmatic look at the day to day use of remote service tools as we speak to Martin McLean, Remote Service Specialist, with Konica Minolta.
In the full-length and wide reaching interview available to all FSN PRO members and for a limited time for those on our FSN FREE subscription tier we discuss:
- Understanding the day-to-day use of remote service tools in service delivery
- How Konica Minolta are fostering a culture of intrapreneurship within the workforce
- The role that development and trust can play in workforce retention
- How are customers reacting to Konica Minolta’s a remote-first policy?
- Overcoming potential customer barriers to adopting remote service tools?
- Do we want our most experienced technicians in the field or remote service specialists?
- Can we train remote technicians if they have never worked within a field role
- Is the experience of pressure in the field key to what makes a great remote service specialist?
In this excerpt from that full-length interview available exclusively at wwww.fieldservicenews.com we hear from McClean about the practicalities of day to day use of the AIRe Link solution that Konica Minolta use to deliver remote service to their customers.
Want to know more?
This content is available for FSN PRO members and also for a limited period for FSN FREE members. Please make sure you are logged in to access this content.
Not yet subscribed? Instantly unlock this content and more on our forever-free subscription tier FSN FREE
Join FSN FREE today!
Subscribe to our forever-free subscription tier FSN FREE by completing the brief form below and get instant access to this resource plus a selection of premium resources every month.
- Read more about Digital Transformation
- Read more about Service Strategy
- Find out more about Konica Minolta’s AIRe Link solution
- Book a 60-minute demo of AIRe Link in your diary
- Read more about Konica Minolta’s field service operations
- Access over 20 premium resources on Remote Service Delivery (PRO)
- Watch an in-depth interview with Konica Minolta on the strategy behind their shift to remote-first (PRO)
- Read our Essential Guide to Remote Service (PRO)
- Watch how Revolution Retail achieved high adoption of remote service in just 3 months (PRO)
This content is produced in partnership with AIRe Link powered by Konica Minolta. Find out more or arrange a demo of AIRe Link on the links above and discover how you can not only harness the tools used by Konica Minolta but also benefit from their in-depth experience in remote-service to help you achieve fast implementation of your own remote service offering…