European Field Service Awards 2021 Winners. Alan Holt, Fujifilm, Team of the Year
In October 2021, Field Service News hosted the inaugural European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of an industry that had kept the world turning as the pandemic swept across the globe.
In the category of Best Team, there were a number of excellent entries from across our industry, however, it was Fujifilm who secured the award. The team at Fujifilm stood out for its resiliency and ability to adapt to the sudden and unexpected changes brought in by the pandemic.
As a follow up to their acknowledgement at the European Field Service Awards, Chris Hird, Editor at Field Service News, spoke with Alan Holt, Service Manager at Fujifilm, to discover more about how his team rose to the challenge of working remotely and what it takes to make a great team.
It was an engaging discussion that covered:
- Bringing a Team Together in the Most Challenging of Times
- What Can We Take from the Pandemic Forward into the New Normal of Field Service?
- Making our Field Technicians Feel Comfortable and Safe at Work.
- Is There a Secret Ingredient in the Fujifilm corporate DNA?
- What Are the Ingredients in a Team That Delivers Genuine Service Excellence?
This content are available to all FSN members on our FSN PRO or FSN PRO + memberships. If you are already have a valid membership then make sure you are logged-in to gain access (if you are logged-in you will see a green button below this message).