European Field Service Awards 2021 Winners. IFS - Best Overall FSM Solution
In October 2021 Field Service News hosted the inaugural European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of an industry that had kept the world turning as the pandemic swept across the globe.
In the category of Best Overall FSM Solution there were a number of excellent entries, however, one winner stood out, IFS.
The company based in Sweden , but with a global footprint across the field service sector, has long been a leader within the industry in terms of technology, but it was their deep-level knowledge of the industries they serve that stood them apart in the eyes of our judging panel.
As a follow up to their acknowledgment at the European Field Service Awards, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News spoke with Mark Brewer, VP Service Industries to discover more about the way IFS approach working with field service companies and what he believes should be the gold standard for FSM solutions in 2022.
It was an engaging discussion that covered:
- Why IFS were acknowledged for this award
- What field service companies should expect from FSM solutions in 2022
- If deep-industry knowledge should be an expectation from solution providers?
- What we should anticipate from providers when we approach them as a prospect?
- How we can future proof our investment in FSM solutions?