Benchmark Report: 2022 Service Intelligence Report
Aquant, has recently published the 2022 Service Intelligence Benchmark Report, now available at Field Service News, which offers an in-depth analysis of field service performance and customer satisfaction in a year of talent shortage, COVID service pivots, and shifting customer demands.
In this comprehensive data report, Aquant analyzed how service organizations and their workforce measureD up against industry benchmarks. We also explored service performance from a customer perspective.
Aquant analyzed more than six million service tickets to reveal:
- A snapshot of the overall industry and how companies measure up against each other
- The reason why hitting your KPIs rarely equates to outstanding customer experiences
- The spiraling impact of a missed First Time Fix (FTF) event
- An increase in the workforce skills gap
- COVID-19’s impact on service
In the report, Aquant provides recommendations to:
- Make immediate business improvements by looking at service in a comprehensive way
- Boost the customer experience in the short-term and long-term
- Upskill a team in the face of a talent shortage
- Succeed amid post-Covid service disruptions
Want to know more? This feature is an excerpt from a white paper published by Aquant. Please either log-in or subscribe for access.
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contact details submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content Aquant who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this white paper.