Bringing a Team Together in the Most Challenging of Times
In October 2021, Field Service News hosted the inaugural European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of an industry that had kept the world turning as the pandemic swept across the globe.
In the category of Best Field Service Team, there were a number of excellent entries from across our industry, however, it was Fujifilm’s Graphic Service Team who secured the award.
The team at Fujifilm stood out for its resiliency and ability to adapt to the sudden and unexpected changes brought in by the pandemic.
As a follow up to their acknowledgement at the European Field Service Awards, Chris Hird, Editor at Field Service News, spoke with Alan Holt, Service Manager at Fujifilm, to discover more about how his team rose to the challenge of working remotely and what it takes to make a great team.
It was an engaging discussion that covered:
- What Are the Ingredients in a Team That Delivers Genuine Service Excellence?
- Bringing a Team Together in the Most Challenging of Times
- What Can We Take from the Pandemic Forward into the New Normal of Field Service?
- Making our Field Technicians Feel Comfortable and Safe at Work.
- Is There a Secret Ingredient in the Fujifilm corporate DNA?
In this excerpt from the full conversation, Alan Holt discusses how building resilience and increasing communications to adapt to the changes helped in bringing his team together during the pandemic.
Want to know more?
The full discussion with Alan Holt is available exclusively to all FSN subscribers including those on our FSN FREE and FSN PRO subscription tiers. Subscribers can access this on the button below.
If you are yet to subscribe to fieldservicenews.com you join FSN FREE now on the button below or alternatively subscribe to FSN PRO on either our monthly or annual tiers and get access to over 120 premium resources including over 50 hours of interviews in the FSN Digital Symposium.
- Read more about Service Operations
- Read more about the impact of COVID-19 in the field service industry
- Read more from the European Field Service Awards
- Read more about Fujifilm on Field Service News
- Connect with Alan Holt on LinkedIn
- Access over 40 premium resources on digital transformation (PRO)
- Access over 50 hours of industry leader interviews and debates (PRO)
Many congratulations to Fujifilm on their acknowledgment as ‘Best Team of the Year’ at the 2021 European Field Service Awards