Why Do Some Service Organisations Have That Spark of Ingenuity in their DNA?
In October 2021, Field Service News hosted the inaugural European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of an industry that had kept the world turning as the pandemic swept across the globe.
Among many interesting entries in the category of Pioneers of the Year, the organisation that secured the award was MCFT, a leading company in the maintenance of commercial kitchen equipment in hospitality, education and healthcare settings.
The team at MCFT was recognised for leveraging innovation and adapting the business model in response to the challenges of the pandemic.
As a follow up to their acknowledgement at the European Field Service Awards, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief of Field Service News, spoke with Chris Craggs, CEO of MCFT, to discover more about how his team rose to the challenge of supporting their customers during the most difficult months of the COVID-19 outbreak.
It was an engaging discussion that covered:
– Why Digital Transformation Is Continuous Improvement Methodology
– Is Transparency the Key Factor in Establishing Genuine Partnership-Based Relationships?
– Why Do Some Service Organisations Have That Spark of Ingenuity in their DNA?
In this excerpt from the full conversation, Chris Craggs and Kris Oldland discuss why some organisations have that spark of ingenuity in their DNA.
Want to know more?
The full discussion with Chris Craggs is available exclusively to all FSN subscribers including those on our FSN FREE and FSN PRO subscription tiers. Subscribers can access this on the button below.
If you are yet to subscribe to fieldservicenews.com you join FSN FREE now on the button below or alternatively subscribe to FSN PRO on either our monthly or annual tiers and get access to over 120 premium resources including over 50 hours of interviews in the FSN Digital Symposium.
- Read more about Digital Transformation
- Read more about Service Operations
- Read more about the impact of COVID-19 in the service industry
- Read more from the European Field Service Awards
- Read more about MCFT
- Connect with Chris Craggs on LinkedIn
- Access over 40 premium resources on digital transformation (PRO)
- Access over 50 hours of industry leader interviews and debates (PRO)
Many congratulations to MCFT on their acknowledgment as ‘Pioneers the Year’ at the 2021 European Field Service Awards.