European Field Service Awards 2022 Winners - Mark Brewer, IFS
In October 2022 Field Service News hosted the second annual European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of our industry. In it’s second year the EFSA received an incredible number of high quality submissions…
Service leaders submitted several excellent nominations in the Best FSM Solution category. However, for the second year in a row, IFS stood out from the competition.
The company, based in Sweden but with a global footprint across the field service sector, has long been a leader within the industry in terms of technology, but it was its deep-level knowledge of all the industries they serve that stood them apart in the eyes of our judging panel.
As a follow-up to their acknowledgment at the European Field Service Awards this year, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief of Field Service News, spoke with Mark Brewer, VP of Service Industries at IFS, to discover what is driving IFS’s consistent acknowledgment as an industry leader and discuss the changing landscape of FSM solutions.
It was an engaging discussion that covered the following:
- Why the employee experience must be factored into modern FSM thinking
- Best of breed? Platform? Why not best-of-suite?
- The changing landscape of FSM solutions
- Great technology is the empowering element, but people are always looking at the solution
- What is driving IFS’s consistent acknowledgment as an industry leader?