Research Debrief: CustomerCustomer-Centricity, Technology and the New Normal of the Field Service Sector - part one (2021)
FSN Research recently undertook a detailed study in partnership with HSO to understand precisely what CSAT metrics are being tracked by field service organisations.
Having published the results, Dan Snowdon, Danny Wieder and Kevin Brown of HSO joined Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland to discuss the findings of the study in greater depth.
Discussed in this 50-minute video debrief include:
- The importance of customer satisfaction amongst field service companies,
- Why high customer satisfaction metrics are critical to winning new business?
- What are the best practices regarding collecting customer feedback data?
- Does good customer service create a competitive advantage?
- When is the best time to collect customer feedback?
- Which mechanisms are best for customer feedback?
These areas and much more are discussed in this detailed, informative, and engaging video debrief that offers essential insight for all field service management professionals.
This content is available exclusively for FSN PRO members and is currently available to FSN FREE members for a limited period. Please either log-in or subscribe for access