The Service Leader's Guide to Recruiting and Retaining Gen Z & Millennial Employees (2021)
Today’s service workforce is undergoing a dramatic generational shift.
Today’s service workforce is undergoing a dramatic generational shift. As Baby Boomers move into retirement and take their hard-earned expertise with them, a wave of younger workers are entering the service industry with a sizable learning curve. The disruption presents ongoing challenges for service organizations of all sizes.
In the midst of this shift, service leaders are also juggling
- A growing skills gap that impacts service cost and quality
- An imbalance in workloads between service veterans and less-tenured staff
- Employee dissatisfaction and/or high turnover
How can organizations attract, retain, and quickly bring up-to-speed younger workers before your seasoned pros retire?
Included within this paper are:
- An Ongoing Generational Shift
- Two Major Service Challenges to Overcome
- 4 Solutions for Effectively Building the New Service Workforce
- What’s Next – Now’s the time to act.
- and more…
This white paper is currently available exclusively to all FSN PRO members and you can access it instantly.
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contact details submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content Aquant who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this white paper.