How Do We Integrate Remote Service into Field Service Operations?
In October 2021, during our annual Field Service News Live event in Birmingham, UK, we hosted a series of Ask Me Anything sessions.
We brought together a series of industry experts to answer questions and discuss topics from different aspects of field service operations, requirements, and solutions.
One of the roundtables was hosted by the team at HSO and was focused on an in-depth discussion on technology and service strategy.
As a follow-up to their AMA session, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News, is joined on the Digital Symposium by Dan Snowden, Solutions Director at HSO, and Max Dinser, Pre-Sales Consultant, Dynamics 365 Rental, at HSO Innovation to reflect on the key topics and questions from the roundtable discussion.
It was an engaging conversation that covered:
- What Can Field Service Companies Do to Use Data More Effectively?
- How Do We Prioritise Digital Transformation in Field Service Operations?
- Consultative Selling Requires Us to Be Able to Positively Challenge Our Customers.
- Why it is now non-negotiable to waste the data you generate.
- Should We Look at Hardware and Software as an Integrated Solution When Investing in Field Service Technology?
- How Do We Integrate Remote Service into Field Service
In this excerpt from the full conversation, the group discusses how to integrate remote service into field operations.
The full conversation is available for FSN PRO subscribers and, for a limited time only, it’s now also available for FSN FREE subscribers. Log in or subscribe in less than 20 seconds to watch it now.
Want to know more?
FSN Premium subscription includes access to this interview and hundreds of other resources that can help you in your role as a field service management professional. Log in or subscribe on the button below to watch the full hour-long interview now!