Seeking the Balance Between the Old and New Worlds of Field Service Operations After the Pandemic
In October 2021 Field Service News hosted the inaugural European Field Service Awards to celebrate the ingenuity and excellence of an industry that had kept the world turning as the pandemic swept across the globe.
As a follow up to her acknowledgement as Field Service Manager of the Year at the European Field Service Awards, Chris Hird, Editor at Field Service News, is joined by Louise Murton, UK Service Director at Baxi Heating for a conversation around the topic of leadership in the service industry.
During the conversation, Louis Murton discusses the key aspects of successful leadership and analyses the challenges faced by leaders during the pandemic.
It was an engaging discussion that covered:
- What Does Great Leadership Look Like Within Field Service Operations?
- Seeking the Balance Between the Old and New Worlds of Field Service Operations after the Pandemic.
- How to Make Tough Decisions Around Prioritization in Field Service Operations.
In this excerpt from the full discussion, Louise Murton discusses how she kept her team motivated during the pandemic and how to find a balance between the old and the new way of working in the field service industry today.
Want to know more?
The full discussion with Louise Murton is available exclusively to all FSN subscribers including those on our FSN FREE and FSN PRO subscription tiers. Subscribers can access this on the button below.
If you are yet to subscribe to fieldservicenews.com you join FSN FREE now on the button below or alternatively subscribe to FSN PRO on either our monthly or annual tiers and get access to over 120 premium resources including over 50 hours of interviews in the FSN Digital Symposium.
- Read more about Leadership on Field Service News
- Read more about Service Operations on Field Service News
- Find out more about BAXI Heating
- Read more about BAXI Heating on Field Service News
- Connect with Louise Murton on LinkedIn
- Find out more about FSN Live and the European Field Service Awards
- Access over 20 resources on Managing a Field Workforce (PRO)