Why the adoption of remote service began long before the pandemic for Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta’s Ged Cranny, Zdenek Vrbka and Laszlo Szilas-Neff join Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland to discuss their remote-service journey and explain why they developed their own internal remote-service delivery solution AIRe Link.
The discussion was a wide-ranging one that mapped out the journey that Konica Minolta has taken as they move towards a remote-as-a-default approach to service delivery which has included developing their own remote assistance tool AIRe Link which has been so successful when deployed internally that they have now developed it as a standalone commercial offering.
There were a number of important facets to the discussion, the full version of which is available exclusively to fieldservicenews.com subscribers free of charge on the button below included:
- Why Konica Minolta forged their own path forward with remote-first as a default,
- How their remote-service journey began long before the pandemic
- Why they see this as the means to meet customer demands and drive down the cost of service
- The fundamental principles that must be applied to driving remote service adoption
- The key criterion for which engineers can make the transition to remote service delivery
- If remote-first will become the prevalent means of delivering service in the future.
In this excerpt from the full-length discussion, we hear from Zdenek Vrbka about how the digital transformation journey Konica Minolta have been on that allowed them to adopt a remote-as-a-default strategy long before the pandemic arrived.
Want to know more?
FSN Premium subscription includes access to this interview and hundreds of other resources that can help you in your role as a field service management professional. Log in or subscribe on the button below to watch the full hour-long interview now!
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contact details submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content Konica Minolta who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this white paper.