FSN Debate: What Does Great Service Leadership Entail?
August 3 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a button will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the Zoom meeting with one click.
If you cannot see the register now button please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: An interactive Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts discussing the most prevalent challenges and opportunities the field service sector faces. The session will be hosted by Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland with opportunity for questions from the audience.
Duration: One hour
Key questions we will be addressing:
- What are the key traits that make a great service leader?
- What are the skills that we should be teaching future service leaders?
- Is it necessary to have spent time in the field yourself to be a great field service leader
- Is leadership something that can be learnt or is it an inherent skill?
- Do service leaders need to fully understand the wider business objectives?