- This event has passed.
FSN ThinkTank Session: Do Sales and Marketing Teams Actually Understand Advanced Services?
November 30, 2023 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a button will be available underneath the session description for you to one click register to the Zoom meeting and add the event to your calendar.
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Should we have specialist sales teams to sell servitization?
- Who on the customer side should we approach when selling servitization?
- What role should service leadership play in driving revenue from advanced services?
- Are the benefits of servitization effectively marketed?
- How closely and frequently should we be working with colleagues in sales and marketing?
- Do field service engineers need to understand advanced services? Are they best-positioned to sell the benefits?