FSN ThinkTank Session: Do Sales and Marketing Teams Actually Understand Advanced Services?
November 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Should we have specialist sales teams to sell servitization?
- Who on the customer side should we approach when selling servitization?
- What role should service leadership play in driving revenue from advanced services?
- Are the benefits of servitization effectively marketed?
- How closely and frequently should we be working with colleagues in sales and marketing?
- Do field service engineers need to understand advanced services? Are they best-positioned to sell the benefits?