- This event has passed.
EMEA Session: Do We Need More Exec-Level Support as Service Becomes a Primary Revenue Driver?
May 25 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Does field service have a valid voice at the executive level?
- How crucial is service revenue to the overall profitability of an organisation?
- Can servitization be achieved without executive board sponsorship?
- Do we deliver enough training for service leaders to understand the wider business challenges?
- How can we engage with senior colleagues from other business units?
- Does the old model of field service as a cost-centre exist anymore? Does it have validity?
- Can other external factors such as sustainability initiatives help drive the importance of field service?