- This event has passed.
US Session: Do We Need More Exec-Level Support as Service Becomes a Primary Revenue Driver?
June 6 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Does field service have a valid voice at the executive level?
- How crucial is service revenue to the overall profitability of an organisation?
- Can servitization be achieved without executive board sponsorship?
- Do we deliver enough training for service leaders to understand the wider business challenges?
- How can we engage with senior colleagues from other business units?
- Does the old model of field service as a cost-centre exist anymore? Does it have validity?
- Can other external factors such as sustainability initiatives help drive the importance of field service?