FSN ThinkTank Session: How Do Remote Service and On-Site Service Align?
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- Who should be guided by the remote expert – the customer? 3rd-party service partners? Internal engineers?
- Do we need to take different approaches depending on who we are guiding on-site?
- How to we hold onto the trusted advisor status of our engineers via remote?
- How do we select remote service workers? Employ specifically? Promote from the field?
- Do remote workers need to have field service experience?
- What are the optimum monetisation options for remote services