EMEA Session: Is Servitization Evolving or Becoming Diluted?
June 29 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a button will be available to underneath the session description for you to register with one click to the Zoom meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- The pandemic highlighted the risk of fully outcome-based models – do we need to find more balance?
- Do we need to offer different layers of servitization for different customers?
- Is there an increasing appetite for servitized offerings amongst our client base?
- Can a servitized model operate within a traditional service operation?
- Has servitization become something of a buzz phrase that isn’t effectively understood?
- Does all servitization lead to fully outcome-based services?