- This event has passed.
FSN ThinkTank Session: Whose Responsibility is it to Train the Service Leaders of Tomorrow?
April 27, 2023 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a button will be available underneath the session description for you to register to the Zoom session with one click.
Format: Intimate discussion group of senior service leaders. We set a broad agenda and respect the experience and insight amongst the group to allow the discussion to move in the direction the group sees as most productive.
Duration: One and half hours
Initial points for consideration:
- The traditional route towards field service management has been to progress from a field role – is this still the case?
- All too often critical management skills are developed on the job – should this change?
- There are limited education options for new service managers – what do we need as an industry?
- Is generic management training applicable to field service management?
- Should we be looking to other areas of business for field service managers?
- Is it possible to carve out time for management training given the mission critical nature of field service operations?
- What should we be looking for in future service leaders?