- This event has passed.
FSN Debate: Is Spare Parts Revenue Under Threat?
April 20, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
Format: An interactive Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts discussing the most prevalent challenges and opportunities the field service sector faces. The session will be hosted by Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland with opportunity for questions from the audience.
Duration: One hour
Key questions we will be addressing:
- Does embracing servitization mean accepting we will be cannibalising our spare part revenue?
- Did the pandemic expose the inherent risk in adopting a centralised/globalised parts logistics approach?
- Is it possible to effectively combat third-parties replicating our spare parts?
- Is the increase in last-mile delivery making costs for parts logistics more challenging than ever?
- What threat does sustainability regulation around refurbished parts pose to service revenue?