FSN Debate: Is Spare Parts Revenue Under Threat?
April 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: An interactive Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts discussing the most prevalent challenges and opportunities the field service sector faces. The session will be hosted by Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland with opportunity for questions from the audience.
Duration: One hour
Key questions we will be addressing:
- Does embracing servitization mean accepting we will be cannibalising our spare part revenue?
- Did the pandemic expose the inherent risk in adopting a centralised/globalised parts logistics approach?
- Is it possible to effectively combat third-parties replicating our spare parts?
- Is the increase in last-mile delivery making costs for parts logistics more challenging than ever?
- What threat does sustainability regulation around refurbished parts pose to service revenue?