IFS, the global cloud enterprise applications company, is hosting an insightful webinar titled “How Electrolux put dynamic scheduling at the core of their quest to customer centricity” on April 19th.
The webinar will feature expert speakers from both Electrolux and IFS, sharing their experiences and insights on implementing dynamic scheduling to improve customer centricity and streamline operations. Attendees will gain valuable insights from Electrolux’s real-life case study, which demonstrates the powerful impact of scheduling solutions on customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. impact a planning and scheduling solution can have on an organization’s service delivery
Join this 45-minute webinar to hear from Mark George, Pre-Sales Director at IFS and Jelle Coppens, Business Process Expert – Field Operations from Swedish multinational manufacturer Electrolux. Jelle will share the journey they are taking to transition from manual scheduling to automated scheduling of their 700 field workers across Europe.
Key topics to be covered in the webinar include:
- Why dynamic scheduling should be at the core of an organizations quest to customer centricity.
- How a solution can scale and grow with your business by having functionality that can be utilized now and in the future
- The impact a planning and scheduling solution can have on an organization’s service delivery
This webinar is an ideal opportunity for professionals in the manufacturing and service industries to learn more about enhancing your company’s service delivery through innovative and dynamic scheduling solutions.
To secure your spot at this informative webinar, please register here
- Read more about FSM Technology
- Read more about Scheduling Solutions
- Read more news and articles from IFS on Field Service News
- Register today to secure your spot at the upcoming webinar
- Learn more about IFS
- Join IFS at the Future of Field Service Live Tour in Birmingham on May 17th
- Follow IFS on Twitter
- Connect with IFS on LinkedIn
- Access over 25 premium resources on selecting and implementing FSM solutions (PRO)