Based on its MC-X machine control platform, and backed by Sitelink3D – the company’s real-time, cloud-based data management ecosystem – MC-Max is a scalable solution for mixed-fleet heavy equipment environments.
Tag: HEAVY INDUSTRY
by Mark Homer
Managing Partner, Field Service Associates
Mark Homer is Managing Partner at Field Service Associates Limited. The company provides strategic leadership consultancy and support services to global companies to help them redesign and optimise their service and field service operations.
His company delivers service domain enablement and coaching for executives through the Field Service News, FSM Elite and Master Class series. Having been a successful senior executive, COO & SVP in two fast-growing SaaS Field Service Management software vendors, Heading Global Customer Transformation and pioneering next-generation scheduling and workforce optimisation technology.
He is a Non-Executive board member and advisor to three emerging technology companies and is a regular contributor to Field Service News.
More articles from Mark Homer:
- Humans Need a Digital Twin to Hit Goal of Zero Unplanned Downtime
- Machines To Get Better Preventative Healthcare Than Humans By 2020
- Risk or Revolution: Rise of The Machines
- IoT Service Insights Are Re-shaping Product Design
- What impact will the IoT have on field service operations?
FSN Service Leadership Course: Understanding your profit and loss statement by Field Service Associates
Managing budgets a keeping the P&L and balance sheets, well balanced, is often something that is a critical part of our performance evaluations, yet also something we’re just left to work out on our own. In this FSN Service Leadership Course produced by Field Service Associates you will learn:
- How a payslip can show us the fundamentals of a P&L
- How to understand a simple P&L
- Extrapolating that understanding to more complex corporate profit and loss sheets
- Managing the balance sheet
If you are an FSN PRO member you can access this and all other FSN Education courses free within the cost of your subscription. All FSN Education courses are also available to purchase individually within the FSN Marketplace
FSN PRO resources on Managing a Mobile Workforce
More articles on Service Operations
- What Does Great Leadership Look Like Within Field Service Operations?
- What does the right to repair movement mean for the field service sector?
- Enrico Leopardi becomes OverIT’s new Senior Vice President Sales EMEA
- What Can We Take from the Pandemic Forward into the New Normal of Field Service?
- How do we tackle diversity within our field engineering workforce?
FSN PRO resource libraries related to this feature:
Launched in 2013 Field Service News has been at the vanguard of industry news and analysis for the global field service sector for close to a decade. With an unparalleled collection of contributors from across industry, technology and academia FSN is the go to source of information for over 30K industry professionals.
- Update Profile
- Transaction History
- Manage subscription
- Marketing Pack
- Arrange a call