The way products are serviced is reshaping their design at the R&D level, and providing new insights into product usage, according to field service management specialist, ServiceMax. Service mechanisms are increasingly seen as the common denominator of accurate product development and maintenance.
Month: May 2016
Latest Features on Field Service News:
- The common threads that have been successful in remote service have followed
- Defending the additional costs of rugged devices
- Why are so many companies still waiting to take their first steps into digital transformation?
- Hands-On Review: Durabook S15 Rugged Laptop
- Seven Deadly Sins of Field Service Management: #5 Not being data-driven