FSN Debate: Harmonising Service Standards Across Different Regions
February 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This session is available for FSN Pro+ members only. If you have an FSN Pro+ membership a link will be available to underneath the session description for you to register to the teams meeting and add the event to your calendar.
If you cannot see the link to join please make sure you are logged in. If you are not an FSN Pro+ member then you can find out more about joining by clicking this link
Format: An interactive Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts discussing the most prevalent challenges and opportunities the field service sector faces. The session will be hosted by Field Service News Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland with opportunity for questions from the audience.
Duration: One hour
Key questions we will be addressing:
- How important is it to have different regions working on the same systems?
- How big a consideration are cultural differences in terms of unifying service standards?
- How do we account for different regional regulations when trying to establish company-wide best practice?
- How can we facilitate knowledge sharing across different regions?
- Should some elements of service , particularly triage be handled centrally or regionally?