Kris Oldland Talks exclusively to Dan Sewell, COO, Espresso Service about why he and his organisation identified the need for a dedicated field service management solution including why they felt it needed to be a cloud solution and the reason they opted for Tesseract Service Centre Tesseract an Asolvi product has had on his engineer and dispatchers.
DURABOOK specializes in the development and manufacturing of customizable rugged and semi-rugged laptop computers and mobile tablets.
With a range of high-performance laptops, tablets, and handheld devices, DURABOOK is committed to delivering durable, reliable, and customized solutions for service leaders, manufacturers, and companies across various industries.
Experience the power and resilience of DURABOOK products, and enhance your operational efficiency and productivity in even the most challenging conditions.
MORE NEWS AND ANALYSIS FROM DURABOOK
- Durabook Announces Addition of Windows 11 Secured-core PC to its Mobile Rugged Computing Portfolio
- Durabook Upgrades U11I Rugged Tablet With 12th Gen Intel® CPU and Architectural Innovations for the Most Versatile 11-inch Rugged Tablet
- Hands-On Review: Durabook R8 Rugged Tablet
- Durabook Trademarks Coolfinity for its Proprietary Fanless Cooling Design of Rugged Laptops and Tablets
- Future-proof technology for the oil & gas and utility industry