What technologies are viewed as essential amongst organisations with an active servitized element in their portfolio?
Servitization has been a major area of discussion within our industry for many years, but as we recover from the pandemic and enter the new normal, is servitization more important than ever?
Or did the massive disruption we saw across recent years expose the dangers of outcome-based service models?
Having published the initial findings of an FSN Research study based on responses from over 190 field service leaders to find out more, Kris Oldland Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News is now joined by HSO’s Dan Snowdon, Johan van Rooyen and Michael Hammons for the second and concluding part of a debrief sessions that takes a deep dive into understanding what the trends revealed by the study data mean for our industry.
In this excerpt from the full-length discussion, the panel look at the study findings that outline the technologies identified as essential for servitization by those organisations that have already established some form of servitized element within their portfolio.
Want to know more?
This interview is part of the FSN PRO library of premium content but for a limited period it is available on our forever-free subscription tier FSN FREE thanks to our partner on this project HSO.
If you are already an FSN member then make sure you are logged-in to access (if you are logged-in you will see a green button for access below this message).
If you are not yet a member, hit the button below and sign up in less than 30 seconds and get access to this full length interview and a monthly selection of premium resources every month – 100% free-forever, no credit-cards just a sample of great content each month.
Continue your learning:
- READ: More about from FSN Research
- READ: More about Service Strategy
- READ: Find out more about HSO’s solutions for field service companies
- READ: More news and features relating to HSO
- WATCH:Debrief: Customer-Centricity, Technology and the New Normal (PRO)
- READ: Report: Customer-Centricity, Technology and the New Normal (PRO)
- WATCH: Understanding Why Your Digital Transformation Project Is Failing, Ft. Kevin Brown, HSO (PRO)
- ACCESS: 65+ resources on Digitalisation in Field Service (requires FSN PRO)
- ACCESS: 70-hours+ of interviews with service leaders (requires FSN PRO)
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contact details submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content HSO who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this briefing report.