Seven Deadly Sins of Field Service Management: #1 Not developing a growth mindset
At the December 2023 Copperrberg Service Academy, Ron Zielinski, Sr. Vice President, Global Customer Service, shared what he sees as the seven deadly sins that can hold field service leaders back from excelling in their roles in a great conversation with Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News…
Here in this excerpt from that full discussion, we look at the first of these seven deadly sins, ‘not developing a growth mindset’ as Ron explains why this is a pitfall so many field service leaders can fall into, why it is crucial to fall into this trap and how we can avoid doing so.
Want to know more?
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member, get access to this full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month
TRAIL OFFER! GET A FULL MONTH ACCESS FOR JUST £9/MONTH!
Hit the button below and use the code TRIAL9 in the Discount Code box at the bottom of the form!
Continue your learning:
More from Ron Zielinski
- Read: Understanding Leadership during a Crisis ft. Ron Zielinski
- Watch: Panel Discussion: The Road to Recovery US Edition ft. Ron Zielinski
- Connect: With Ron on LinkedIn
Upcoming Copperberg Virtual Sessions:
- 12th March 2024: Field Service Forum Virtual Academy
- March 14th 2024: US Service Acadamy
- March 26th 2024: Sustainability in Service 2024
More from the FSN PRO Library (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
- Watch: Patrick Jansen on Data, Disruption, Turbines and People
- Read: Research Report: Benchmarking Workforce Management Amongst Service-Centric Companies
- Watch: Documentary: The Blended Workforce and the New Normal of Field Service
- Watch: A Capacity Crisis is Looming. The Blended Workforce Could be the Answer. Ft. Steve Zannos, Electrolux
- Read: White Paper: Centralizing Decentralization
On-Demand Service Leadership Courses from FSN Education (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member and want to access any of the above premium content including the full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month