The disconnect that is damaging digital transformation in field service
At the 2023 Copperberg Power of 50 Aftermarket meeting in Copenhagen, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief of Field Service News, caught up with Coresystems CEO Jean Thomas Celette (JT) to get a debrief from the many conversations with senior global field service and aftermarket leaders that were in attendance.
In this excerpt from the full discussion, the two discuss how while many field service leaders are very much aware of how they need to embrace digital transformation and tools such as AI to overcome the challenges we face as an industry, such as an aging workforce crisis, many are still struggling to join the dots and achieve their goals.
Want to know more?
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member, get access to this full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month
TRAIL OFFER! GET A FULL MONTH ACCESS FOR JUST £9/MONTH!
Hit the button below and use the code TRIAL9 in the Discount Code box at the bottom of the form!
Continue your learning:
More from Jean Thomas Celette (JT) & Coresystems
- Discover: More about Coresystems InsightLoop AI solution for field service
- Read: More from the Coresystems blog
- Connect: With JT on LinkedIn
More from the FSN PRO Library (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
- Watch: Presentation – Service Intelligence: AI in Field Service Triage
- Read: White Paper: CTRL ALT DELETE – Time to reboot field service?
- Read: Special Report: Why IoT is the Future of Field Service
- Watch: Think Tank Debrief: The New Frontiers Of Field Service
- Watch: Understanding Why Your Digital Transformation Project Is Failing
On-Demand Service Leadership Courses from FSN Education (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member and want to access any of the above premium content including the full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month