The next event put together by non-profit knowledge sharing organisation The Service Community is to be held on the 16th April at the Fujitsu’s Stevenage office located at:
- 14 Cavendish Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2DY
Continuing on from the excellent sessions that have been held at previous events the agenda is once again packed with key figures from industry and academia sharing their insights into what makes great service.
The days agenda is as follows:
- 12:00 Arrival, Coffees
- 12.30 Welcome and Introduction: Martin Summerhayes, Fujitsu
- 13:00 Presentation 1: Dr. Veronica Martinez, Cambridge Service Alliance. “Outcome Based Service”
- 13:45 Presentation 2: Alex Bill, “Advanced Services in the Power Generation Industry: competing through advanced services”
- 14:30 Networking break
- 15:15 Presentation 3: Des Evans, Honorary Professor Aston Business School and Former CEO MAN Trucks. “Acheiving ‘disruptive’ growth in the UK Commercial Vehicle market with outcome based services”
- Presentation 4: Chris Farnarth, Allocate Software. “Customer success and outcome based software services”
Attendance is free of charge and these events have proved to be highly engaging and thought provoking sessions in the past so attendance is highly recommended. To arrange your attendance email The Service Community on this link.