The organizational structure Konica Minolta adopted when rolling out remote service
At the December 2023 Copperrberg Service Academy, Izzy Sanchez Jr, Director of Service and Support Systems, Konica Minolta, North America, shared how they were developing and adapting to a world of remote service, including outlining the approach they have taken, the tools they are using and how they are shifting to a remote-first approach across both their internal and third-party workforces.
In this excerpt from that full discussion, the two discuss the organizational structure that Konica Minolta has developed and how this has enabled remote service to be positioned as an integral part of their service operations across the multiple different sectors they serve.
Want to know more?
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member, get access to this full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month
TRAIL OFFER! GET A FULL MONTH ACCESS FOR JUST £9/MONTH!
Hit the button below and use the code TRIAL9 in the Discount Code box at the bottom of the form!
Continue your learning:
More from Izzy Sanchez and Konica Minolta Team
- Read: White Paper: Building an effective service model with remote service as the default
- Watch: Interview: Remote Service as a new default for service delivery.
- Watch: Understanding the transition to remote service delivery from the technician’s perspective
Upcoming Copperberg Virtual Sessions:
- 12th March 2024: Field Service Forum Virtual Academy
- March 14th 2024: US Service Acadamy
- March 26th 2024: Sustainability in Service 2024
More from the FSN PRO Library (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
- Watch: Interview: Cool or Tool? What You Should Look for When Selecting a Head-Worn Computer
- Read: White Paper: Beyond Remote Service: Is Now the Time to Redefine Service Delivery?
- Watch: Think Tank Debrief: The New Frontiers Of Field Service
- Watch: White Paper: Beyond the Theory: A Practical Exploration of Existing Usage of Augmented Reality in Field Service
On-Demand Service Leadership Courses from FSN Education (requires FSN PRO/PRO+):
If you are not yet an FSN PRO member and want to access any of the above premium content including the full-hour-long interview instantly PLUS over 600 hours of content, including over 70 on-demand courses,
for just £45/month