ADTANCE, a leading international After-Sales Service technology platform provider for manufactures, industrial companies, and mechanical engineering organizations, announced the integration of ADTANCE Smart Services with Microsoft Teams, providing users with a comprehensive solution for industrial customer service.
Teams users can utilize ADTANCE Smart Services for digitizing the entire customer service lifecycle including live remote customer support, ticketing, document management, workflow, and predictive maintenance.
“Many manufacturing, engineering, and industrial organizations already use Microsoft Teams for video conferencing, team chats, and sharing documents,” said Nils Arnold, CEO, and co-founder of ADTANCE. “Having the ADTANCE customer service functionality within the same application that is already part of users’ everyday workflow can increase work efficiency and improve customer service.”
Teams users gain new option for integrated customer support with unique multi-camera live-streaming video capabilities.
“As a world leader in specialty chemicals, we employ more than 30,000 people in 100 countries,” said Dr. Christian Blaufelder, Leiter Commercial Interface & Development, Technical Service, Evonik Industries. “Our service technicians across the globe are avid users of both Microsoft Teams and ADTANCE Smart Services. Having ADTANCE’s multi-camera live video and customer support functionality integrated into Teams will enable us to deliver high-quality remote customer service and collaboration while boosting productivity.”
“Microsoft Teams enables users around the world to collaborate with no limits in time and space,” said Marie Therese Fontaine, Microsoft Teams Business Lead at Microsoft Germany. “ADTANCE Smart Services extends Teams with a comprehensive range of customer service and collaboration capabilities for industrial organizations. “Manufacturers and engineering companies with locations across the globe have the convenience of using a single, robust solution for both team collaboration and customer service.”
The ADTANCE Smart Services solution is available as an installable application through Microsoft App Source. Users can log in with their Teams credentials and benefit from the full scope of the ADTANCE Smart Services, which includes the new ADTANCE Support and Fieldstreaming solution—live remote video support software capable of connecting smart glasses with every type of camera to the system.
Cameras include those within smartphones, tablets, computers, security cameras, drones, underwater Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs), as well as Microsoft HoloLens. Manufacturing and engineering organizations can livestream views of machines from various angles simultaneously – significantly improving customer support, remote machine maintenance, and training in the field.
The ADTANCE Smart Services integrated into Teams include the following:
- ADTANCE Support – Enables live remote support, inspection and maintenance for customers, utilizing devices such as smart glasses and multi-camera fieldstreaming.
- ADTANCE Workflow – Digitizes, analyzes, and optimizes all workflows, including everyday processes such as maintenance instructions.
- ADTANCE Process Visualization and Monitoring (PVM) – Monitors the performance of individual machines as well as entire industrial plants.
- ADTANCE Predictive Maintenance (PM) – Analyzes and evaluates operational data in real time through the continuous monitoring of machines or the entire production plant using built-in sensors. Machine learning-based analysis offer predictions about potential downtime as well as warnings if a piece of equipment will require maintenance.
- ADTANCE Ticketing – Standardizes entire customer service channels by bundling different channels into one system, including e-mail, telephone, SMS and social media. Creates order and clarity by providing different escalation levels with the respective reaction and resolution times.
- ADTANCE Document Management (DM) – Stores all customer service documents centrally, and controls access rights for security and privacy purposes.
- ADTANCE Parts – A central catalog system to ensure that all spare part information remains centrally located and easily discoverable.
- Read more about Digital Transformation @ www.fieldservicenews.com/digital-transformation
- Read more about Customer Service @ www.fieldservicenews.com/customer-service
- Learn more about ADTANCE @ www.adtance.com
- Follow ADTANCE on Twitter @ twitter.com/adtance
- Connect with ADTANCE on LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/adtance
Want to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news for free?
Sign up for our free newsletter by using the form below and we will send you our weekly newsletter that brings together our key weekly content as well as an update every time we publish a new industry resource. If you are a field service management professional the FSN Newsletter is an essential free resource you need. Join over 30K of your peers and sign up on the form below now!