The economies of the world have reached a turning point, seeing the unfortunate loss of lives, affected health, and the mass impact of poor infrastructure
Some countries have chosen to invest heavily in the repair, construction, and maintenance of linear assets, and encourage opportunities related to the ecological and digital transition. Let’s think about the energy transition with the aim of reducing emissions and the impact on the climate.
In this scenario, innovation and technological progress are fundamental for finding solutions able to take on economic and environmental challenges.
To be successful in the goals of repairing and replacing infrastructure, Linear Asset Management is needed to ensure the safety, efficiency, and resilience of assets.
OverIT has decided to launch a dedicated campaign focusing on infrastructure and linear assets.
Why? If we talk about infrastructure that exploits the potential offered by the digital revolution, no better platform and technology partner exists than OverIT. Due to its expertise acquired over the years, OverIT is ready to help organizations in the adoption of solutions focused on upgrading infrastructures and linear assets.
OverIT will be a strategic partner for these mission-critical tasks. Its substantial number of satisfied and successful customers proves that it is the #1 Field Service Management choice for Linear Asset Management.
The company improves the management of infrastructure networks to increase control, ensure compliance, and improve customer service, in many different areas:
- PUBLIC TRANSIT AND RAIL: Improve the inadequate system of busses, rail cars, stations, tracks, signals, and power in need of replacement and build new lines in key locations.
- BRIDGES AND HIGHWAYS: Assess and inspect bridges and roads, which impact the efficiency of rails, cars, and public transit systems.
- CLEAN DRINKING WATER: Replace all the nation’s lead pipes and service lines.
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET: Build broadband infrastructure at high speed, especially in rural communities.
- POWER INFRASTRUCTURE: Build thousands of miles of new, resilient transmission lines to facilitate the expansion of renewable energy.
OverIT: the technological partner for your digital transformation, “keeping our communities warm, safe, and running. Together.”
Discover more here.
Want to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news for free?
Sign up for our free newsletter by using the form below and we will send you our weekly newsletter that brings together our key weekly content as well as an update every time we publish a new industry resource. If you are a field service management professional the FSN Newsletter is an essential free resource you need. Join over 30K of your peers and sign up on the form below now!