Syncron, a global provider of cloud-based aftermarket service solutions, is hosting an insightful LinkedIn Live event that you don’t want to miss.
The event, titled “The Circular Economy and Servitization: Two Trends that will Redefine Field Service?” will take place on May 18 at 10 am EDT | 3 pm BST on LinkedIn Live.
Justin Konopaske and Erik Kjellström from Syncron will be joined by our Editor-in-Chief, Kris Oldland, and Professor Dr. Shaun West from the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts to whether the circular economy and servitization will redefine field service.
Providing excellent customer service while managing costs and resources is vital to business success. Additionally, in today’s world, this also means considering the impact of your business on the environment and adopting sustainable practices wherever possible. In field service, these two overarching trends are most visible in discussions around servitization and the circular economy.
What is particularly interesting, however, is how closely these two concepts align, which will be the focus of the conversation on May 18th.
This LinkedIn Live event is a must-attend for field service leaders and industry professionals interested in hearing more about topics surrounding servitization and sustainability, including:
- How to leverage data and analytics to optimize our products for sustainability
- Do we transition from a product-based business model to a service-based business model?
- Can we overcome the challenge of spare parts revenue in a circular economy and servitized business model?
Mark your calendar for May 18 and follow the link below to sign up for the event:
- Read more about Digital Trasnformation
- Read more about Sustainability
- Read more about Syncron on Field Service News
- Learn more about Syncron
- Read articles and analysis by Professor Dr. Shaun West on Field Service News
- Follow Syncron on Twitter
- Connect with Syncron on LinkedIn
- Access over 60 premium resources on Digital Transformation (PRO)